• Electronic direct computer control of power valve opening and closing
• Accurate, fast, and reliable control of valve provides consistent power application and eliminates valve flutter at the starting gate for better starts.
• True guillotine valve design seals to the piston when closed and provides smooth exhaust port roof when open
• Drastically improved low speed torque and top-end power
• Fully Adjustable Rebound and Compression 37mm, Adjustable Hydraulic Bottoming, Super strong front hub/axle combo to compliment the 37mm front fork includes hollow axle and full-clamp fork bottoms.
• Fully tuneable just like a big bike for each rider with precision giving your maximum performance, Works equipment right off the showroom floor!
• Improved top end power. New quieter silencer also adds to bottom-end torque delivery.
• More usable power when you need it. Quieter overall noise output.
• Room for an extra drive and friction plate
• More power to the ground for mod and large displacement applications
• More consistent crankcase charge temperatures.
• More power in long motos!
• Better breathing and filtration
• More power (especially in long motos and dusty off-road events)
• Improved breathing. Large pre-carburetor volume greatly improves throttle response
• Power when you need it!
• Stronger Wheels
• Reduced maintenance and upgrade costs
• Stronger Wheels
• Reduced maintenance and upgrade costs
• Spreads the clamp load out over a larger area of the fork upper tube
• Improved fork action
• Allows only a small portion of the adjuster bolt to be exposed
• Never DNF from a slipping rear axle or bent adjuster bolt again!
• Lightest in class by nearly 1 lb – Reduces un-sprung weight
• The rear wheel stays in better contact with the racing surface for improved traction and drive.
• Lightest in class by 1 lb – best overall combination of torsional flexibility and lateral stiffness
• Excellent straight-line stability and cornering feel – inspires confidence – reduces lap times
• Super-adjustable master cylinder
• Fits all sizes of hands better for improved braking ergonomics = harder charging into corners
• Biggest in class, Four-Piston Front Brake Caliper with 205mm Rotor. Fully adjustable to rider’s hand.
• Better braking = lower lap times
• Wider boot area than most big bikes
• Inspires rider confidence on the track
• High and Low speed compression damping adjustment
• Allows perfect dialing in of the rear suspension for all track conditions
• Linear rising rate without a link! Reduced weight, and friction
• Supple over small bumps for good traction…Absorbs big hits for aggressive riding.
NEW! Titanium Edition! – Cobra is bringing works level goodies to the minicycle market this year! For 2019 we’ve included a super strong and lightweight Ti rear axle and swingarm pivot. Additionally, we’ve included all aluminum fastening hardware to the mix. Runs good! Looks good!
NEW! Billet Aircraft Grade Aluminum Triple Clamps with Adjustable Bar Mounts – All new clamp for 2019!. These clamps are lighter, impart less force onto the fork tubes for improved suspension action, and they provide a clamping feature onto the steering stem for improved steering feel.
NEW! Frame Head Tube and Steering Stem – A thinner wall head tube and a 7075-T6 Aluminum steering stem work together to reduce weight and centralize mass.
NEW! Dunlop Geomax MX33 Intermediate-Terrain Tires – Dunlop is at it again. For 2019 they have introduced the completely re-engineered Geomax MX33. Enhanced grip, improved slide control, and a larger contact patch with the ground all add up to reduced lap times. No corners cut here!
IMPROVED! Front Brakes – Further refinements on the CARD front brake system include an improved master cylinder bore finish for better brake feel.
IMPROVED! Rear Brakes – All new longer lasting sintered brake pads and a stronger rotor provide longer brake life and more consistent brake feel.
IMPROVED! Lightweight Fasteners – Several fasteners have been re-engineered from aircraft grade 7075-T6 Aluminium for even more weight savings.
IMPROVED! Tri-Port Cylinder Engine – Cobra’s 2019 CX65 engine receives improved port shapes and timing! More power everywhere plus a flattened torque curve will not only get holeshots and reduce lap times.
IMPROVED! X-Track Aluminum Swingarm – Aerospace construction technology delivers light weight and improved rear wheel tracking. For 2019, we’ve carved away unneeded mass to further reduce un-sprung weight by 150g.
Power Valve – The CX65’s computer controlled power valve is the best in the business. Not only does it provide better bottom-end power by sealing off to the piston better than the competition, but it opens and closes with electronic precision.
Bel-Ray Factory Fill – Cobra and Bel-Ray, two proud American companies with a long history in motocross, have teamed up to ensure that each Cobra model comes from the factory with the finest in lubricants and chemicals. This includes everything from wheel bearing grease, to brake fluid, to suspension fluid, to the oil on the air filter.
Breakaway Low-Friction Ergonomic Levers. Both the clutch and front brake feature high quality levers that are designed to give rather than break during a fall.
Class-leading Twin Spar High-Strength Low-Alloy Oval Tube Frame – Super-strong, outstanding lateral strength with just the right amount of torsional rigidity.
Revolutionary MXT “Smart Leg” Front Fork – Cobra’s exclusive 37mm USD CARD fork is designed to be the finest fork in minicycle racing! The Smart architecture simultaneously provides supple action over small bumps, and progressive control through the biggest of hits…A feature especially important for minicycles that run on tracks torn up by bikes twice their size! This fork also features fully adjustable rebound and compression damping and bottoming control adjustment not found on any other fork of any size!
Super Strong Hollow Front Axle – Complimenting the CARD 37mm front fork is Cobra’s hollow axle and full-clamp fork bottoms. Works equipment right off the showroom floor.
Suspension is valved exclusively for the rider’s size and skill level.
Lighter Springs (Less than 51lbs)
Heavier Springs (Greater than 60lbs)
(Colors: Black, Blue, or Red)
Anodized Parts Package
(Colors: Black, Blue, Red, or Dark Bronze)
Oil Fill Plug
(Colors: Blue or Red)
Silicone Radiator Hose Upgrade
(Colors: Black or White)
Graphic Package Upgrade
Full coverage – Shrouds, Fenders, and Number Plate Backgrounds
Include Name, Number, and Country Flag
(King style shown)