|Number of Years Racing:||1|
|Local Track:||ERMC - Erie Ramblers Motorcycle Club|
I have been riding dirtbikes since i was 4 years old, i was riding a dirtbike even before i could ride a pedal bike. My first dirtbike was a Suzuki JR50 and now i ride a 2012 Cobra CX50 SR. I am a member of ERMC (Erie Ramblers Motorcycle Club) and also race CMX. I ride 3-4 times per week and Canadian Pro rider Dylan Langlois is my coach. My most memorable race was the 45-min MX race at ERMC where i completed 42 laps in 45 minutes and won 1st place. I have also attended many rider training days & week long schools most recently at mxschools.com to help perfect my style and get my speed up. My favorite pro-rider is Chad Reed because he is just a bad dude on a motorcycle.
I want to keep riding and racing my Cobra and hope to bring home a top 10 finish in the 2013 Walton TransCan National in the 7-8 50 class and to start racing in the United States AMA Michigan area to help increase my speed.
- 2013 Mini-Thunder 12 race series – 2nd Overall 50cc Expert
- 2013 CMX vs MMRS East West Shootout – 4th overall 50cc 7-8, 5th overall Peewee GP
- 2012 Highlights
- 2012 & 2013 ERMC 2hr motocross 1st place finish
- CMX Fall Series 4th overall finish – 4-6 50cc
- ERMC Superbikers 2nd overall finish
- Many 1st & 2nd place finish’s in the ERMC MX series